A nourishing hair mask that won’t break the bank.
I have recently taken my hair extensions out and my hair was in desperate need of some TLC. A mask is always my go-to when my hair is looking dry and lifeless. So, I decided to try Garnier’s range of hair mask treatments and opted for the banana & shea flavour as it boasted smoothing and shining effects.
The mask is marketed as a 3-in-1 treatment:
- A conditioner, use on wet hair to nourish and detangle.
- A mask, lather on wet hair and wait 3-5 minutes for lasting shine.
- A leave-in, leave a small amount on wet or dry hair and see instant results.
Any other benefits???
- The product is 100% vegan and doesn’t contain any silicones.
- Garnier claims up to 4x less breakage after just one use.
- No grease or weigh down.
I have been using this mask for around two months, about twice a week, and I am really happy with the results. The tub is also massive, so it’s definitely good value for money. The intensive treatment has strengthened my hair and added some much-needed shine. Plus, it smells like a banana milkshake. Yummm.
Don’t think, just buy.
Price: £6.99 (But currently on offer @Boots for £3.49…that’s going straight in my basket)